Mr. Tamer Baransi
Tamer Baransi has studied economics and graduated from the University of Essex in the UK, he is the Commercial Director at BCI, which is a leading ICT company that helped in transforming technology and communication throughout the MENA region. Tamer is also currently serving on the board of directors of The Palestinian Information Technology Association of Companies (PITA). His passion about business, leadership, technology and economic development has been the main driver behind his eagerness to work and make a positive change in Palestine and the region.
16 December 2021 ICT CONFERENCE - West Bank
Plenary Session Orientation and Welcoming
- Mr. Tamer Baransi, Chairman of PITA.
- Mr. Mohammad Tamimi, COO of BCI
- Mr. Salah Hidmi, CEO of Quds Bank.
- Mr. Ammar Aker, CEO of Paltel Group.
- Dr. Mohammad Ishtayya, Prime Minister of the State of Palestine.
15 December 2021 Gala Dinner - West Bank