Mrs. Samia Jubran Totah
Samia Jubran Totah – Born and raised in Ramallah, Palestine. Samia completed a BA degree in Industrial Design from San Francisco State University in 1987 and worked for three years in California, USA. Samia received an Executive MBA degree from Northwestern University’s International Kellogg-Recanati program in 2013.
She is a co-founder and CEO of Bisan Systems Ltd, a software house established in Ramallah - Palestine in 1988, specializing in ERP Cloud Solutions serving the private, governmental, non-profit and microfinance sectors. Bisan Systems serves various countries and sectors with 40% of its sales outside Palestine.
She is a founding member of the Business Women Forum-Palestine established in 2006 and currently an active member. Samia is the first woman from the Palestinian private sector to serve on the Board of Directors of the Palestine Monetary Authority from 2016 until 2019. Samia is a member of Birzeit University Board of Trustees since 2017, and a member of Palestine Economic Policy Research Institute (MAS) Board of Trustees since March 2021. She is the mother of two girls.
16 December 2021 ICT CONFERENCE - West Bank
Symposium 1: Palestine’s Digital Imperatives Digital Transformation, A Bipolar Impact for the Private and Public Sectors.
- Mr. Saeed Zeidan; CEO of Ultimit Advanced Turnkey Solutions
- Dr. Amjed Ghanim, Secretary General of the Palestinian Council of Ministers.
- Dr. Feras Milhem, Governor of Palestine Monetary Authority.
- Mr. Musa Hadid, Mayor of Ramallah
- Mrs. Samia Jubran Totah, Co-Founder and CEO of Bisan Systems LTD.
- Mr. Jehad Shakhshir, Head for the E-Governance Programme in Palestine and MENA Region (INDIGO) of (GIZ).